At home with the kids? Instantly access any of these printable activity bundles to keep them learning!
Last Updated on
Eyeball Tacos Recipe
1 pound ground beef
1 package (10 3/4 ounces) taco dinner kit
Sliced, pitted black olives
1. Mix meat and seasoning mix.
2. Shape into 36 1-inch balls; place in a 13×9 baking dish.
3. Bake at 350 degrees F for 15-20 minutes or until cooked through.
4. Fill each of 12 taco shells with one meatball, taco sauce, lettuce, and tomato.
5. Top with 2 additional meatballs dipped in sour cream.
6. Garnish with olives to create the eyes.