Last Updated on
2 large cucumbers
1½ – 2 cans (15 ounces each) of garbanzo beans
2 Large cloves garlic
¼ cup fresh basil leaves
Red wine vinegar for dressing
Extra virgin olive oil for dressing
1. Peel the cucumbers and cut into small pieces.
2. Remove the seeds from the pomegranate.
3. Place chopped cucumber and pomegranate seeds in a medium size serving bowl.
4. Drain and rinse the garbanzo beans and add to the bowl.
5. Peel and finely chop the two cloves of garlic and place in bowl with vegetables.
6. Remove stems from basil leaves and chop basil. Add to the bowl of vegetables and mix.
7. Sprinkle red wine vinegar over the chopped vegetables. Drizzle extra virgin olive oil. Mix thoroughly. Generally, use 1 part vinegar to 2 parts oil. Taste and adjust vinegar and oil.