Group gifts or family gifts are sometimes a great way to go, especially if you have a large family to buy for or a group, like your pediatrician's office or your child's teachers, that you'd like to acknowledge around the holidays. That's where this bagel basket idea comes into play. It's quick and easy to pull together and will mean so much! Here's how to pull it together:
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- A basket (We are particularly fond of this wicker basket from Etsy.)
- Cutting board (This gorgeous teak wood cutting board is perfect!)
- Bagel knife (This Tovolo bagel knife is cute and affordable at just $10!)
- Assorted flavors of bagels
- Assorted spreads such as cream cheese (as long as you can keep it cold until handing it off), jams, and honey
- Small plates & festive napkins
- Plastic knives for the spreads
This is a breeze to pull together and will make a BIG impact during the holidays or anytime, really. Spread the love in style!
Find more great ideas from MomsWhoThink on Pinterest.