At home with the kids? Instantly access any of these printable activity bundles to keep them learning!
Four Leaf Clover T-Shirts
Plain White T-Shirts
Cut-out silhouette of a 4-leaf clover
1 or 2 bell peppers with 4 bumps
T-Shirt paint in different hues of green (or mix your own hues as I did with yellow, green, and black)
1. Tape clover silhouette to t-shirt. (Right-click to save then print to desired size.)
2. Cut off bottom of green peppers to make stamp.
3. Pour paint onto paper plates and mix if necessary.
4. Using green pepper as a stamp, dip in paint and stamp randomly onto t-shirts.
5. Allow to dry according to paint package directions.