At home with the kids? Instantly access any of these printable activity bundles to keep them learning!
Last Updated on
Garlic Fried Chicken Breasts
Olive Oil & Garlic Pasta (Noodle Roni)
Garlic makes everything taste better, and this recipe is no exception. Chicken breasts are coated in a lightly crunchy outer coating that has just the right amount of garlic to turn bland chicken into a spectacular, flavorful meal.
Garlic Fried Chicken Breasts Ingredients:
2 teaspoons garlic powder, or to taste
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon paprika
½ cup seasoned bread crumbs
1 cup all-purpose flour
½ cup milk
4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves – pounded thin
1 cup oil for frying, or as needed
1. In a shallow dish, mix together the garlic powder, pepper, salt, paprika, bread crumbs and flour.
2. In a separate dish, whisk together the milk and egg.
3. Heat the oil in an electric skillet set to 350 degrees F.
4. Dip the chicken into the egg and milk, and then dredge in the dry ingredients until evenly coated.
5. Fry chicken in the hot oil for about 5 minutes per side, or until the chicken is cooked through and juices run clear.
6. Remove from the oil with a slotted spatula. Serve with a box of olive oil and garlic pasta and French bread.