At home with the kids? Instantly access any of these printable activity bundles to keep them learning!
Pumpkin muffins are a great breakfast idea for any chilly, fall morning. These muffins are moist with the perfect amount of spice. You can add raisins or chocolate chips to make them extra special. Get a mug of hot tea, a fluffy blanket, and curl up in the morning with a warm pumpkin muffin.
Pumpkin Muffin Recipe
1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
1 1/3 cups white sugar
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1/2 cup pumpkin, mashed
1/3 cup oil
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, mix together all dry ingredients.
3. In a separate bowl, mix together egg, pumpkin, and oil until smooth.
4. Combine dry ingredients with pumpkin mixture.
5. Pour batter evenly into 12 separate muffin cups or bread pan.
6. Bake 30 minutes or until done. Makes 12 Muffins.