At home with the kids? Instantly access any of these printable activity bundles to keep them learning!
Last Updated on
Teriyaki Beef and Noodles
1 (3 ounce) package ramen noodles (any flavor)
12 ounces lean ground beef
½ cup chopped onion (medium size)
2 (14 ounce) cans beef broth
¼ cup teriyaki sauce
1 cup thinly sliced carrots
¼ cup sliced green onions
1 cup snow peas, trimmed and cut in half diagonally
1 Tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
1. Break ramen noodle block into four pieces, discard seasoning packet. Set noodles aside.
2. In a 3 quart saucepan cook and stir ground beef and onion over medium-high heat until meat is browned and onion is tender. Drain fat.
3. Stir in broth, teriyaki sauce, and carrots. Bring to boiling.
4. Add noodles and green onions. Reduce heat to medium-low; cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally to separate noodles.
5. Add snow peas and cilantro; cook and stir for 2 minutes longer or until peas are crisp-tender.
6. Ladle into bowls. Makes 4 servings.
You might also like: