2 cans (8 oz each) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup sour cream
1 teaspoon dried dill weed
1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 cup small fresh broccoli florets
1/3 cup quartered cucumber slices
1 plum (Roma) tomato, seeded, chopped
1/4 cup shredded carrot
1. Heat oven to 375°F.
2. Unroll both cans of crescent roll dough; separate dough into 4 long rectangles.
3. Place dough in ungreased 15x10x1-inch panh; press in bottom and up sides to form crust.
4. Bake 13 to 17 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
5. In small bowl, mix cream cheese, sour cream, dill and garlic powder until smooth. Spread over crust.
6. Top with vegetables. Cut into squares for serving.