12 ounces ziti
15 ounces part-skim ricotta cheese
2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
2 teaspoons garlic and herb seasoning
2½ cups pasta sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Cook ziti according to the package direction; drain.
3. Combine the ricotta cheese, 1½ cups of the mozzarella cheese and seasoning, mix well.
4. Spoon ½ cup of the pasta sauce into the bottom of a baking dish.
5. Top with 1/3 of the cooked ziti and half of the ricotta mixture.
6. Pour over ½ cup of the pasta sauce.
7. Repeat the layers.
8. Top with the remaining pasta, the remaining 1 cup of sauce and remaining ½ cup mozzarella cheese.
9. Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes.
10. Uncover and bake for 15 more minutes until the cheese is bubbly.
11. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Celebrate 25 Days of Christmas with activities every day from December 1st until Christmas Day!