4 frozen soft pretzels, thawed
1 Tablespoon spicy brown mustard
2 teaspoons mayonnaise
8 slices Black Forest ham
4 slices Gouda cheese
1 Tablespoon water
coarse pretzel salt
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Carefully slice each pretzel in half crosswise.
3. Combine mustard and mayonnaise in small bowl. Spread mustard mixture onto bottom halves of pretzels.
4. Top with 2 slices ham, 1 slice cheese and top halves of pretzels.
5. Place sandwiches on prepared baking sheet.
6. Brush tops of sandwiches with water; sprinkle with salt.
7. Bake 6-8 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.