1 Tablespoon olive oil
1¼ pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 2-inch pieces
1 Tablespoon lemon and herb seasoning
½ cup dry white wine or vermouth
1 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
1 bunch asparagus, stem ends trimmed and spears cut into 2-inch pieces
Salt and fresh ground black pepper for taste
1. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Add the chicken and cook for 2 to 3 minutes until golden brown on all sides, stirring frequently.
3. Add the seasoning and cook for 1 minute until seasoning is fragrant.
4. Add the wine and cook for 1 minute.
5. Add the broth and asparagus and bring to a simmer.
6. Simmer for 3 to 5 minutes until chicken is cooked through and the asparagus is crisp-tender.
7. Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper before serving.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.