1 pound package Kielbasa
12 ounce can cola (not diet)
¼ cup brown sugar
Hot cooked rice
1. Slice Kielbasa diagonally into ⅓ inch-thick slices.
2. Place in a medium-sized saucepan.
3. Stir in cola and brown sugar.
4. Simmer over low heat for about 15 minutes, uncovered.
5. Stir frequently to prevent the sauce from sticking as it thickens.
6. Serve over rice.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.