2 pounds lean ground beef
10-3/4 ounces condensed tomato soup
1/2 cup water
14-1/2 ounces diced tomatoes with green chilies
8 corn tortillas (6-inch), cut into 1/2-inch strips
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
3 green onions, chopped
1. Brown the beef in 2 batches in large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring to separate the meat. Pour off any fat.
2. Mix the beef, soup, water, tomatoes and tortillas in 3 1/2 to 5 quart slow Cooker.
3. Cover and Cook on LOW for 7 to 8 hours, or on HIGH 4 to 5 hours.
4. Stir in the cheese. Cover and Cook for 5 minutes longer.
5. Sprinkle with green onions and serve with the sour cream.
Celebrate 25 Days of Christmas with activities every day from December 1st until Christmas Day!