1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
1 1/2 pounds boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
2 medium green peppers, cut into strips
2 medium onions, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
24 ounces Italian style pasta sauce
6 cups hot cooked spaghetti
1. Heat the oil in a 4-quart saucepot over medium-high heat.
2. Add the chicken and cook until browned on both sides and cooked through (about 10 minutes), stirring often.
3. Add the peppers, onions and garlic and cook until tender.
4. Add the Italian sauce and heat through, combining all ingredients well.
5. Serve mixture over the spaghetti. Serves 6.
Celebrate 25 Days of Christmas with activities every day from December 1st until Christmas Day!