12 ounces penne or any tube-shaped pasta
1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
¼ cup vodka
½ cup heavy cream
¼ cup grated pecorino Romano or Parmesan cheese
Salt and ground black pepper for taste
1. Cook the penne according to the package directions, drain and keep warm.
2. Combine the tomato sauce and vodka in a large saucepan over medium heat.
3. Bring to a simmer and cook for 5 minutes.
4. Decrease the heat to low and stir in the cream.
5. Simmer for 1 minute to heat through.
6. Add the cooked penne and the cheese and cook for 1 minute to heat through.
7. Remove from the heat and season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.