At home with the kids? Instantly access any of these printable activity bundles to keep them learning!
Last Updated on
Penne with Gorgonzola
8 ounces penne pasta
1 cup heavy whipping cream
2 ounces Gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
1/8 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
1. Cook pasta according to directions on package.
2. In medium saucepan, heat cream to boiling; reduce heat and simmer 2 minutes.
3. Add Gorgonzola and stir until smooth.
4. Add pepper.
5. Drain pasta and return to pan.
6. Stir in sauce.
7. Spoon onto a serving platter; sprinkle with desired amount of Parmesan.