1¼ pounds flank or skirt steak
2 Tablespoons cracked black peppercorns
3 Tablespoons unsalted butter
1 Tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1. Coat a stovetop grill pan or griddle with cooking spray and preheat over medium-high heat.
2. Season both sides of the steak with salt and the cracked peppercorns.
3. Place the steak on the hot pan and cook for 3 to 5 minutes per side for medium-rare to medium.
4. Remove the steak from the pan and let stand for 5 to 10 minutes before slicing crosswise (against the grain) into ¼-inch-thick slices.
5. Melt the butter, thyme and Worcestershire sauce together in a small saucepan over medium heat.
6. Serve the steak slices with the butter sauce spooned over the top.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.