1¼ pounds flank or skirt steak
2 Tablespoons cracked black peppercorns
3 Tablespoons unsalted butter
1 Tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1. Coat a stovetop grill pan or griddle with cooking spray and preheat over medium-high heat.
2. Season both sides of the steak with salt and the cracked peppercorns.
3. Place the steak on the hot pan and cook for 3 to 5 minutes per side for medium-rare to medium.
4. Remove the steak from the pan and let stand for 5 to 10 minutes before slicing crosswise (against the grain) into ¼-inch-thick slices.
5. Melt the butter, thyme and Worcestershire sauce together in a small saucepan over medium heat.
6. Serve the steak slices with the butter sauce spooned over the top.
Celebrate 25 Days of Christmas with activities every day from December 1st until Christmas Day!