This wonderfully rich better than sex cake will clear up any doubts you may have about a cake being better than sex. This one, with it's rich flavor, is a sure winner!
Trivia note - when this recipe fist hit the streets, it was supposedly named: "The Next Best Thing to Robert Redford". My how things have changed...The cake is wonderful however.
1 (18.5 oz) package yellow cake mix (do not use the pudding in the mix type)
2/3 cup sugar
1 (20 oz.) can crushed pineapple
1 (6 oz.) package vanilla pudding mix
1 tub non-dairy whipped topping
flaked or shredded coconut
1. Grease and flour a 9x13 inch cake pan, bake the cake according to package directions.
2. Put holes into the top of the cake (use toothpicks or wooden skewers)
3. Mix pineapple and sugar then pour over cake.
4. Cook the pudding according to the package directions and pour over cake. Chill in refrigerator.
5. Spread whipped topping over cake and sprinkle coconut on top.
6. Keep refrigerated.
Celebrate 25 Days of Christmas with activities every day from December 1st until Christmas Day!