Pralines turn the smooth into the simply sublime when paired with silky caramel in this cheesecake.
66 vanilla wafers, divided
1-1/4 cups sugar, divided
1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
3 pkg. (8 oz. each) Philadelphia cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup sour cream
1 teaspoon vanilla
3 Tablespoons milk
1/2 cup pecan pieces, toasted
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
2. Finely crush 50 wafers; mix with 1/4 cup sugar and butter. Press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Stand remaining wafers around edge, pressing gently into crust to secure.
3. Beat cream cheese and remaining sugar in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Add sour cream and vanilla; mix well.
4. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
5. Bale 45 to 50 min. or until center is almost set. Run small knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim. Refrigerate 6 hours.
6. Microwave caramels and milk on HIGH 1 min. or until caramels are completely melted, stirring every 30 seconds. Cool slightly.
7. Pour caramel sauce over cheesecake; top with pecans.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),