This is a low carb cheesecake recipe that eliminates the carbs by eliminating the crust. It is a satisfying and delicious low carb recipe that is packed with flavor.
5 (8 oz.) pkgs. cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup heavy cream
3 Tbsp. almond flour
1 3/4 cup Splenda
Dash of salt
1 tsp. lemon juice
1/4 tsp. sugar free vanilla extract
1. Cream together all ingredients with softened cream cheese until well blended.
2. Bake in springform pan for 10 minutes at 500 degrees F.
3. Lower oven temperature to 200 degrees F and continue baking for 1 hour. Cool and refrigerate overnight.
Low carb cheesecake recipe from the Atkins Diet Cookbook
1 cup pine nuts
1 cup macadamia nuts
2 packets sugar substitute
3 tablespoons butter, melted
16 ounces cream cheese
10 packets sugar substitute
3 large eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 teaspoons grated fresh lemon rind
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup sour cream
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. For crust, place pine nuts and macadamias in bowl of a food processor; pulse until ground but not paste-like.
3. Add sugar substitute and butter; pulse to combine. Transfer to a 9" springform pan.
4. With your fingers, gently press nut mixture to form a crust on bottom of pan. Bake 10 minutes; remove from oven and cool.
5. Place cream cheese and sugar substitute in food processor; process until smooth.
6. Add eggs, one at a time, blending well after each addition.
7. Add vanilla extract, lemon rind and salt; pulse to combine. Add sour cream and process to combine.
8. Pour filling into prepared crust.
9. Bake 40 minutes. Turn off oven; let cheesecake cool for one hour without opening door. Chill overnight.