Baked Chicken Nuggets
These aren't your ordinary fast food chicken nuggets. Coated in a flavorful blend of cheese and seasonings, they're easy enough to make so you won't need the unhealthy and bland fast food variety.
3 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
1 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon dried thyme
1 tablespoon dried basil
1/2 cup butter, melted
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
2. Cut chicken breasts into 1 1/2 inch size pieces.
3. In a medium bowl, mix together the bread crumbs, cheese, salt, thyme and basil. Mix well.
4. Put melted butter/margarine in a bowl or dish for dipping.
5. Dip chicken pieces into the melted butter/margarine first, then coat with the breadcrumb mixture.
6. Place well coated chicken pieces on a lightly greased cookie sheet in a single layer, and bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
Try one of our fan-favorite chicken recipes:
- Food and Recipes
- Dinner Ideas and Recipes
- 4 to 7 Ingredient Dinner Recipes
- 30 Minute Meals
- Dinner Meal Plans
- Crock Pot Recipes
- Freezer Cooking Recipes
- Easy Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
- Healthy Recipes
- Casserole Recipes
- Mama Shirleys Recipes
- Barbecue Recipes
- Soups - Side Dishes - Salad Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Breakfast Recipes
- Breakfast Casseroles
- Kids Recipes