These aren't your ordinary fast food chicken nuggets. Coated in a flavorful blend of cheese and seasonings, they're easy enough to make so you won't need the unhealthy and bland fast food variety.
3 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
1 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon dried thyme
1 tablespoon dried basil
1/2 cup butter, melted
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
2. Cut chicken breasts into 1 1/2 inch size pieces.
3. In a medium bowl, mix together the bread crumbs, cheese, salt, thyme and basil. Mix well.
4. Put melted butter/margarine in a bowl or dish for dipping.
5. Dip chicken pieces into the melted butter/margarine first, then coat with the breadcrumb mixture.
6. Place well coated chicken pieces on a lightly greased cookie sheet in a single layer, and bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.