1 cup celery, chopped
2 cups cooked chicken, chopped
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1/2 cup milk
3 cups potato chips, crushed
grated cheese (optional)
1. Mix celery and chicken together.
2. Place 1/2 of this mixture in an ungreased baking dish.
3. Spoon ½ can of mushroom soup and 1/4 cup milk over the chicken mixture.
4. Sprinkle 1 1/2 cups crushed potato chips over all.
5. Repeat layers one more time. If using grated cheese, sprinkle on top.
6. Bake 30 minutes at 350 degrees F.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.