1 cup celery, chopped
2 cups cooked chicken, chopped
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1/2 cup milk
3 cups potato chips, crushed
grated cheese (optional)
1. Mix celery and chicken together.
2. Place 1/2 of this mixture in an ungreased baking dish.
3. Spoon ½ can of mushroom soup and 1/4 cup milk over the chicken mixture.
4. Sprinkle 1 1/2 cups crushed potato chips over all.
5. Repeat layers one more time. If using grated cheese, sprinkle on top.
6. Bake 30 minutes at 350 degrees F.
Celebrate 25 Days of Christmas with activities every day from December 1st until Christmas Day!