1 cup Italian dressing
4 chicken breast halves, about 2 pounds
4 ears fresh corn or frozen ears of corn (thawed)
2 large ripe tomatoes, cut in half crosswise
1. In shallow dish, pour 1/2 cup dressing over chicken.
2. In another dish, pour remaining dressing over corn and tomatoes.
3. Marinate both, covered, in refrigerator at least 3 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
4. Remove chicken and vegetables, reserving marinades.
5. Grill or broil chicken and corn 20 minutes or until chicken is done, turning and basting with marinades.
6. Arrange tomatoes, cut-side up, on grill or broiler pan.
7. Grill 10 minutes, frequently basting.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.