1 cup Epsom salts
2 jars with lids
2 colored of liquid food color
1 pretty 8 oz. jar
A few drops of your favorite essential oils
1. To make these good smelling bath salts, first measure 1/2 cup of Epsom salt into each jar with a lid.
2. Add 15 drops of food color to each jar, one color per jar and put on the lids. Shake the jars until the Epsom salts are dyed evenly.
3.If you want your colors to be darker, add more food color and shake again. Take off the lids and let the salts dry overnight.
4. Now, make sure your pretty jar is all clean and dry. Then pour the dyed bath salts into the jar, alternating colors (you may want to get colors that go together well).
5. Add a couple of drops of essential oil to the bath salts, put on the lid.
6. Gift in a basket with other bath items such as loofahs, stones, eye masks, etc.
Tip: Stores like TJ Maxx, Ross's, and Home Goods have great deals on baskets and miscellaneous items you can purchase for a lower price but not quality. They're great for when you're shopping for gift basket items and not specific items.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.