Little monsters need a good monster cookie recipe or they're left feeling very grumpy! This one is sure to please even the grimmest goblins.
3 cups brown sugar
2 cups granulated white sugar
1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
3 cups creamy peanut butter
9 cups oatmeal (must be old fashioned rolled oats)
2 cups plain M & M's
2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
4 teaspoons baking soda
1. Cream eggs, butter, sugars, vanilla, and peanut butter.
2. In a separate bowl; mix oatmeal, M&Ms, chocolate chips, and baking soda.
3. Combine dry ingredients with creamed mixture and mix well.
4. Drop by large scoopfuls on to cookie sheet.
5. Bake at 350 degrees F for 12 minutes.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.