Little monsters need a good monster cookie recipe or they're left feeling very grumpy! This one is sure to please even the grimmest goblins.
3 cups brown sugar
2 cups granulated white sugar
1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
3 cups creamy peanut butter
9 cups oatmeal (must be old fashioned rolled oats)
2 cups plain M & M's
2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
4 teaspoons baking soda
1. Cream eggs, butter, sugars, vanilla, and peanut butter.
2. In a separate bowl; mix oatmeal, M&Ms, chocolate chips, and baking soda.
3. Combine dry ingredients with creamed mixture and mix well.
4. Drop by large scoopfuls on to cookie sheet.
5. Bake at 350 degrees F for 12 minutes.
Celebrate 25 Days of Christmas with activities every day from December 1st until Christmas Day!