Gratin Potatoes with Asiago Cheese and Broccoli
2 Tablespoons olive oil
6 medium baking potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
1 small (approx. 10 ounce) package frozen broccoli florets
1 cup grated Asiago cheese
1 cup Parmesan cheese
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
2 cups heavy cream
1. Boil potatoes over medium heat, uncovered for about 10 minutes (until partially done, still firm in center).
2. Drain and rinse potatoes in cold water and set aside.
3. Pour olive oil into crockpot. Layer one fourth of potatoes on bottom of crockpot.
4. Layer one fourth of broccoli florets over the potatoes.
5. Top with one fourth of the Asiago cheese and one fourth of the Parmesan cheese.
6. Sprinkle salt and pepper evenly on top.
7. Repeat layers: potatoes, broccoli, cheeses. Slowly pour the cream over everything.
8. Cover; cook on LOW 7 to 9 hours or on HIGH 5 to 6 hours.
- Food and Recipes
- Dinner Ideas and Recipes
- 4 to 7 Ingredient Dinner Recipes
- 30 Minute Meals
- Dinner Meal Plans
- Crock Pot Recipes
- Freezer Cooking Recipes
- Easy Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
- Healthy Recipes
- Casserole Recipes
- Mama Shirleys Recipes
- Barbecue Recipes
- Soups - Side Dishes - Salad Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Breakfast Recipes
- Breakfast Casseroles
- Kids Recipes
Most Popular Crock Pot Recipes
- Slow Cooker Bacon Ranch Chicken
- Crock Pot Beef Stew Recipe
- Slow Cooker Cowboy Chicken
- Crock Pot Recipes for the Crockpot and Slow Cooker
- Smothered Chicken with Red Potatoes
- Sweet and Sour Crock Pot Chicken
- Basil Garlic Whole Chicken with Vegetables
- Taco Soup
- Slow Cooker Lasagna
- Farmhouse Chicken and Corn Chowder