Slow Cooker Bacon Ranch Chicken
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
4 tablespoon real bacon bits
1 teaspoon minced garlic
1 package ranch dressing mix
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 cup sour cream
1. Place chicken in greased 5-6 quart slow cooker.
2. Combine bacon, garlic, ranch dressing mix, soup, and sour cream; mix well.
3. Pour over chicken in the crock pot. Cook on high 3-4 hours.
4. Shred the chicken using two forks.
5. Serve over cooked egg noodles.
Try these similar recipes:
Food and Recipes Menu
- Food and Recipes
- Dinner Ideas
- Soups - Side Dishes - Salad Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Breakfast Recipes
- Breakfast Casseroles
- Kids Recipes