Teriyaki Pulled Pork Sandwiches
These sweet and sour pork sandwiches will make your mouth water for seconds. Great for a summer picnic.
3 pound boneless pork shoulder roast
2 teaspoons olive oil
1 cup finely chopped onion
1 cup teriyaki sauce, divided
½ cup unsweetened pineapple juice
3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
8 hamburger buns, split and toasted, if desired
1 (20 ounce) can sliced pineapple, drained
1. Cut roast in half and place in a greased 5 quart slow cooker.
2. Add the onion, ½ cup teriyaki sauce and pineapple juice.
3. Cover and cook on low for 7-9 hours or until meat is tender.
4. Remove roast; set aside. In a small bowl, combine flour and remaining teriyaki sauce until smooth; stir into cooking juices.
5. Cover and cook on high for 30-40 minutes or until thickened.
6. Shred meat with two forks; return to the slow cooker and heat through. Spoon ½ cup onto each bun; top with a pineapple slice.
Try one of our favorite Crock Pot Meals:
Food and Recipes Menu
- Food and Recipes
- Dinner Ideas
- Soups - Side Dishes - Salad Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Breakfast Recipes
- Breakfast Casseroles
- Kids Recipes