1/3 cup milk
3 Tablespoons butter, melted
1 cup flour
1/2 cup plus 2 Tablespoons sugar, divided
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 1/4 teaspoons ground cinnamon, divided
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
6 medium plums, pitted and halved
Whipped cream and additional ground nutmeg, optional
1. In a bowl, beat the eggs, milk and butter.
2. Combine the flour, 1/2 cup sugar, baking powder, 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon, salt and nutmeg; add to the egg mixture and beat just until combined.
3. Pour into a greased 9 inch round baking pan. Place plums cut side up over batter.
4. Combine remaining sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over the top.
5. Bake at 375°F for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
6. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely. Serve with whipped cream and sprinkle with nutmeg if desired.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),