7 slices bacon
2 9−ounce packages frozen whole green beans, thawed
6 medium carrots, cut into 3 to 4 inch long strips
2 Tablespoons margarine or butter
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1. In a large skillet cook bacon, uncovered, over medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes or until just crisp, turning occasionally.
2. Remove bacon, reserving 2 tablespoons drippings in skillet; drain bacon on paper towels.
3. Add green beans, carrots, margarine or butter, and garlic to reserved drippings in skillet.
4. Stir fry over medium−high heat about 5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp−tender.
5. Crumble bacon. Stir pepper into vegetable mixture.
6. Remove from heat. Transfer to a serving bowl. Top with crumbled bacon.
Celebrate 25 Days of Christmas with activities every day from December 1st until Christmas Day!