4 large beaten eggs
1 1/2 lbs sausage or bacon, browned, drained, and crumbled
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
8 slices bread, cubed
3 cups milk
10 3/4 ounces cream of mushroom soup
3/4 teaspoon dry mustard
1. Arrange bread in an ungreased 13x9" baking pan sprinkle with cheeses and meat
2. Mix eggs and 2 1/2 cups milk together and pour over bread.
3. Cover with aluminum foil; refrigerate overnight.
4. Combine remaining ingredients; pour over bread mixture.
5. Bake uncovered at 300'F for 85-95 minutes.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),