1 cup milk
4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
2 cups cubed cooked ham
8 frozen hash browns (patties)
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
1. Place hash browns in a single layer in a greased 9X13 baking dish.
2. Sprinkle with cheese and ham.
3. In a bowl, beat eggs, milk, salt and mustard. Pour over ham.
4. Cover and bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour.
5. Uncover; bake 15 minutes longer or until edges are golden brown and knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
1 pint sour cream
2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
1 (2 lb) package plain hash browns, thawed
2/3 cup onions, chopped
1/2 cup celery, chopped
1/2 cup red bell peppers, chopped
1/2 cup green bell peppers, chopped
1 can cream of mushroom soup (or cream of chicken, if you prefer)
2 tablespoons butter
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
2 cups corn flakes, crushed (or potato chips)
1. Saute onion, bell peppers and celery in butter until soft.
2. Mix all ingredients except cornflakes and spread into an oiled baking dish.
3. Top with cornflakes. Bake 40 minutes at 350 degrees F.