1 lb. skinless chicken tenders (small tenders)
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
3 Tablespoons butter, divided
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup chopped pecans
1. Dredge the tenders in flour, shaking off excess.
2. Heat two Tablespoons butter in a heavy skillet over medium heat.
3. Add the tenders and brown on both sides, about 5-6 minutes.
4. Stir together the remaining Tablespoon butter, honey and pecans. Add to skillet, stir gently.
5. Cover and simmer gently for 7-8 minutes.
6. Remove tenders to a serving platter, pour sauce over and serve. Serves 4.
Celebrate 25 Days of Christmas with activities every day from December 1st until Christmas Day!