1 lb. skinless chicken tenders (small tenders)
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
3 Tablespoons butter, divided
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup chopped pecans
1. Dredge the tenders in flour, shaking off excess.
2. Heat two Tablespoons butter in a heavy skillet over medium heat.
3. Add the tenders and brown on both sides, about 5-6 minutes.
4. Stir together the remaining Tablespoon butter, honey and pecans. Add to skillet, stir gently.
5. Cover and simmer gently for 7-8 minutes.
6. Remove tenders to a serving platter, pour sauce over and serve. Serves 4.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.