1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (2 oz.)
1/2 cup sliced pepperoni, finely chopped
1/4 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
1 egg yolk
1 can (8 oz.) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
1 egg white, beaten
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. In small bowl, mix cheese, pepperoni, oregano and egg yolk.
2. Unroll crescent roll dough; separate dough into 4 rectangles. Firmly press perforations to seal.
3. Spread each rectangle with about 3 tablespoons pepperoni mixture. Starting at shortest side, roll up each rectangle; pinch edges to seal.
4. Cut each roll into 6 slices. Place, cut side down, 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheet. Brush with beaten egg white.
5. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.