1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (2 oz.)
1/2 cup sliced pepperoni, finely chopped
1/4 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
1 egg yolk
1 can (8 oz.) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
1 egg white, beaten
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. In small bowl, mix cheese, pepperoni, oregano and egg yolk.
2. Unroll crescent roll dough; separate dough into 4 rectangles. Firmly press perforations to seal.
3. Spread each rectangle with about 3 tablespoons pepperoni mixture. Starting at shortest side, roll up each rectangle; pinch edges to seal.
4. Cut each roll into 6 slices. Place, cut side down, 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheet. Brush with beaten egg white.
5. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
- Food and Recipes
- Dinner Ideas and Recipes
- 4 to 7 Ingredient Dinner Recipes
- 30 Minute Meals
- Dinner Meal Plans
- Crock Pot Recipes
- Freezer Cooking Recipes
- Easy Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
- Healthy Recipes
- Casserole Recipes
- Mama Shirleys Recipes
- Barbecue Recipes
- Soups - Side Dishes - Salad Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Breakfast Recipes
- Breakfast Casseroles
- Kids Recipes