This Mexican-inspired dish is too easy not to try. Easy ingredients make it mom's favorite go to dish, delicious flavors make it a family favorite.
4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
5 teaspoons taco seasoning mix
1 cup salsa
1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
sour cream (optional)
1.Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Place chicken breasts in a lightly greased 13x9 inch baking dish.
3. Sprinkle taco seasoning on both sides of chicken breasts, pour salsa on top.
4. Bake at 375 degrees F for 25 to 35 minutes, or until chicken juices run clear.
5. Sprinkle chicken evenly with cheese, and continue baking for an additional 3 to 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
6. Top with sour cream if desired, and serve. Serves 4.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),