Taco Salsa Chicken Recipe
This Mexican-inspired dish is too easy not to try. Easy ingredients make it mom's favorite go to dish, delicious flavors make it a family favorite.
4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
5 teaspoons taco seasoning mix
1 cup salsa
1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
sour cream (optional)
1.Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Place chicken breasts in a lightly greased 13x9 inch baking dish.
3. Sprinkle taco seasoning on both sides of chicken breasts, pour salsa on top.
4. Bake at 375 degrees F for 25 to 35 minutes, or until chicken juices run clear.
5. Sprinkle chicken evenly with cheese, and continue baking for an additional 3 to 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
6. Top with sour cream if desired, and serve. Serves 4.
- Food and Recipes
- Dinner Ideas and Recipes
- 4 to 7 Ingredient Dinner Recipes
- 30 Minute Meals
- Dinner Meal Plans
- Crock Pot Recipes
- Freezer Cooking Recipes
- Easy Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
- Healthy Recipes
- Casserole Recipes
- Mama Shirleys Recipes
- Barbecue Recipes
- Soups - Side Dishes - Salad Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Breakfast Recipes
- Breakfast Casseroles
- Kids Recipes