Last Updated on
Zesty Chicken Nacho Bake
Plain chicken breasts get a south of the border makeover with this recipe. With all the fun of nachos and the filling main dish appeal of chicken, this is sure to be a family favorite!
4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves
1/2 cup chunky salsa
1/4 cup sour cream
1/2 cup crushed tortilla chips
1/2 cup shredded Mexican Style four-cheese blend
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Place chicken on foil-covered baking sheet. Slice three cuts on top of each chicken breast with sharp knife.
3. Top each chicken breast evenly with salsa, sour cream and tortilla chips.
4. Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven; sprinkle with cheese.
5. Bake an additional 10 min. or until chicken is cooked through.
Try one of our fan-favorite chicken recipes:
Click for more Chicken recipes