Two great and easy recipes for fudge that you can make in your microwave. Take your pick for an easy fudge in the microwave.
2 cups miniature marshmallows
14 oz. can condensed milk
1 dash Salt
12 oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 cup milk chocolate chips
1/2 cup nuts
1 1/2 tsp. vanilla
1. In 2 qt. glass measure, combine marshmallows, milk, and salt. Microcook on HIGH 3-4 minutes. Stir until marshmallows melt and mixture is smooth.
2. Add chips and stir until melted. Stir in nuts (may use up to 1 cup) and vanilla.
3. Line 8 or 9 inch square pan with wax paper. Spread fudge evenly in pan. Chill 2 hours, until firm.
4. Turn on to cutting board, peel off paper and cut into squares. Serves 32.
4 cups sugar
1 cup butter
1 can (14 oz.) evaporated milk
12 oz. semi-sweet chocolate bits
7 oz. marshmallow cream
1 tsp. vanilla
1 cup chopped nuts
1. In 4-quart bowl mix sugar, milk and butter. Cook on high 20 to 22 minutes or until softball stage or 234 degrees on candy thermometer. Stir well every 5 minutes during cooking.
2. Stir in chocolate bits and marshmallow cream until well blended. Add vanilla and nuts and mix.
3. Pour into buttered 9-inch square dish for thick pieces or 7 1/2 x 12 inch for thinner pieces. Chill and cut.