1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
2/3 cup (5 fl.-oz. can) evaporated milk
2 Tbsbs. butter
2 cups miniature marshmallows
2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
1 1/2 cups honey roasted peanuts, divided
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1. Line an 9-inch-square baking pan with foil.
2. Combine sugar, evaporated milk, and butter medium, heavy-duty saucepan. Bring to a full rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
3. Boil, stirring constantly, for 4 1/2 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
4. Stir in marshmallows, morsels, 1 cup peanuts and vanilla extract. Stir vigorously for 1 minute or until marshmallows are melted.
5. Pour into prepared baking pan. Coarsely chop remaining peanuts. Sprinkle over fudge; press in.
6. Refrigerate until firm. Lift from pan; remove foil. Cut into 48 1-inch squares.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.