White Fudge Recipe
1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
2/3 cup (5 fl.-oz. can) evaporated milk
2 Tbsbs. butter
2 cups miniature marshmallows
2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
1 1/2 cups honey roasted peanuts, divided
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1. Line an 9-inch-square baking pan with foil.
2. Combine sugar, evaporated milk, and butter medium, heavy-duty saucepan. Bring to a full rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
3. Boil, stirring constantly, for 4 1/2 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
4. Stir in marshmallows, morsels, 1 cup peanuts and vanilla extract. Stir vigorously for 1 minute or until marshmallows are melted.
5. Pour into prepared baking pan. Coarsely chop remaining peanuts. Sprinkle over fudge; press in.
6. Refrigerate until firm. Lift from pan; remove foil. Cut into 48 1-inch squares.