Eyeball Tacos Recipe
1 pound ground beef
1 package (10 3/4 ounces) taco dinner kit
Sliced, pitted black olives
1. Mix meat and seasoning mix.
2. Shape into 36 1-inch balls; place in a 13x9 baking dish.
3. Bake at 350 degrees F for 15-20 minutes or until cooked through.
4. Fill each of 12 taco shells with one meatball, taco sauce, lettuce, and tomato.
5. Top with 2 additional meatballs dipped in sour cream.
6. Garnish with olives to create the eyes.
Easy 30 Minute Meals
Not just entrees, these are complete meals that take 30 minutes from the kitchen to the table ... without sacrificing great taste!