4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 ¼ pounds)
¼ cup all-purpose flour
¼ cup butter
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
1 cup chicken broth
2 Tablespoons lemon juice
½ teaspoon pepper
1 bag frozen corn on the cob, microwave steamable
1. Coat chicken with flour, shaking off excess.
2. Melt butter in 12 inch skillet over medium-high heat.
3. Cook chicken and garlic and butter 15 to 20 minutes, turning chicken once, until juice of chicken is no longer pink when cut through thickest part.
4. Add chicken broth and lemon juice; sprinkle with pepper. Heat until hot.
5. While chicken is cooking, prepare frozen corn.
6. Serve with warm buttered rolls. Makes 4 servings.