Cocoa-Coffee Chicken with Salsa Mole
2 Tablespoons ground coffee
2 Tablespoons Hershey's unsweetened cocoa
1 Tablespoon salt
1 Tablespoon packed light brown sugar
1 teaspoon chili powder
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
Salsa Mole (recipe below)
1. Heat oven to 425°F. Grease baking sheet.
2. Stir together coffee, cocoa, salt, brown sugar and chili powder.
3. Rub chicken pieces with vegetable oil; pat on cocoa mixture.
4. Place coated chicken pieces on prepared baking sheet.
5. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until juices are clear.
6. While chicken is baking, prepare Salsa Mole and long grain white rice.
7. Heat 1 can black beans. Mix beans with rice.
6. When chicken is done baking, arrange chicken on a large platter. Spoon Salsa Mole on top.
7. Serve with black beans and long grain white rice.
Salsa Mole Recipe
2 tomatoes, chopped
1 avocado, peeled and diced
1 green onion, minced
1 Tablespoon snipped cilantro
1 clove garlic, pressed
1/4 cup Hershey's Mini Chips Semi-Sweet Chocolate
1 teaspoon lime juice
1. Stir together tomatoes, avocado, onion, cilantro, garlic, small chocolate chips and lime juice in medium bowl.