1 pound ground beef
1 medium onion, chopped
1 medium green pepper, chopped
1 package (8½ ounces) corn bread/muffin mix
1 can (10¾ ounces) condensed tomato soup
¼ cup salsa
2 Tablespoons ketchup
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Cook the beef, onion and green pepper in a skillet over medium heat until meat is no longer pink. Drain and place mixture into a 9-inch round pie plate.
3. Meanwhile, prepare corn bread batter according to package directions. Let stand for 2 minutes.
4. Stir next three ingredients into beef mixture.
5. Spoon cornbread batter over beef mixture. Bake, uncovered, for 15 minutes or until lightly browned. Makes 6 servings.