4 cloves garlic, chopped
¼ cup olive oil
½ cup garlic herb Parmesan cheese
½ cup seasoned bread crumbs
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1. Mix garlic with olive oil; place a microwave safe bowl.
2. Microwave on high for 30 seconds, set aside.
3. Combine Parmesan cheese and bread crumbs together, place in a shallow dish. Dip chicken In garlic mixture then coat with bread crumb mixture.
4. Place in an ungreased 13x9 inch baking pan. Bake at 425 degrees F for 30 minutes or until juices run clear when chicken is pierced with a fork.
5. While chicken is baking, prepare steamable broccoli and mashed potatoes.
6. Serve chicken with mashed potatoes and broccoli. Serves 4.