4 cloves garlic, chopped
¼ cup olive oil
½ cup garlic herb Parmesan cheese
½ cup seasoned bread crumbs
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1. Mix garlic with olive oil; place a microwave safe bowl.
2. Microwave on high for 30 seconds, set aside.
3. Combine Parmesan cheese and bread crumbs together, place in a shallow dish. Dip chicken In garlic mixture then coat with bread crumb mixture.
4. Place in an ungreased 13x9 inch baking pan. Bake at 425 degrees F for 30 minutes or until juices run clear when chicken is pierced with a fork.
5. While chicken is baking, prepare steamable broccoli and mashed potatoes.
6. Serve chicken with mashed potatoes and broccoli. Serves 4.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.