4 cloves garlic, chopped
¼ cup olive oil
½ cup garlic herb Parmesan cheese
½ cup seasoned bread crumbs
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1. Mix garlic with olive oil; place a microwave safe bowl.
2. Microwave on high for 30 seconds, set aside.
3. Combine Parmesan cheese and bread crumbs together, place in a shallow dish. Dip chicken In garlic mixture then coat with bread crumb mixture.
4. Place in an ungreased 13x9 inch baking pan. Bake at 425 degrees F for 30 minutes or until juices run clear when chicken is pierced with a fork.
5. While chicken is baking, prepare steamable broccoli and mashed potatoes.
6. Serve chicken with mashed potatoes and broccoli. Serves 4.
Celebrate 25 Days of Christmas with activities every day from December 1st until Christmas Day!