1 pound ground beef
2 cups hot mashed potatoes (frozen steamable mashed potaotes are fastest)
4 ounces cream cheese, cubed
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
2 cloves garlic, minced
4 cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
1 cup beef gravy
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Brown the ground beef in a large skillet, drain.
3. In a large bowl, mix the mashed potatoes, cream cheese, 1/2 cup of the cheddar cheese and garlic until well blended.
4. Add the thawed mixed vegetables and the gravy to the ground meat. Combine well.
5. Spoon into mixture into a 9-inch square baking dish.
6. Spread potato mixture on top. Sprinkle remaining cheddar cheese on top of potatoes.
7. Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes or until heated through.
Celebrate 25 Days of Christmas with activities every day from December 1st until Christmas Day!