At home with the kids? Instantly access any of these printable activity bundles to keep them learning!
Last Updated on
Easy Shepherd’s Pie
1 pound ground beef
2 cups hot mashed potatoes (frozen steamable mashed potaotes are fastest)
4 ounces cream cheese, cubed
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
2 cloves garlic, minced
4 cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
1 cup beef gravy
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Brown the ground beef in a large skillet, drain.
3. In a large bowl, mix the mashed potatoes, cream cheese, 1/2 cup of the cheddar cheese and garlic until well blended.
4. Add the thawed mixed vegetables and the gravy to the ground meat. Combine well.
5. Spoon into mixture into a 9-inch square baking dish.
6. Spread potato mixture on top. Sprinkle remaining cheddar cheese on top of potatoes.
7. Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes or until heated through.