13-3/4 ounces refrigerated pizza dough
1/4 pound 95% lean ground beef
3 Tablespoons finely chopped onion
1 cup pizza sauce
2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
2 Tablespoons finely grated Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Lightly spray a 12-inch pizza pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Unroll pizza dough; press onto prepared pan, with edges slightly rolled. Prick dough all over with fork.
3. Bake 7 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
4. While crust is baking, brown ground beef with onion in large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring to break up meat. Drain fat.
5. Combine pizza sauce, Italian seasoning, garlic and red pepper in a small saucepan over medium heat; bring to a boil.
6. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, about 8 minutes or until desired consistency. Remove pizza crust from oven.
7. Spread tomato mixture evenly over pizza crust. Sprinkle with ground beef mixture and mushrooms. Sprinkle with cheeses.
8. Return pizza to oven and bake 5 to 8 minutes more, or until heated through.