1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
10-3/4 ounces (1 can) condensed cream of broccoli soup
1/4 cup milk
1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
1. Cut 8 thin slices of the lemon. Squeeze 2 teaspoons juice from the remaining lemon.
2. Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat.
3. Add the chicken and cook for 10 minutes or until well browned on both sides.
4. In a small bowl, stir the soup, milk, lemon juice and black pepper until well combined.
5. Pour the mixture into the skillet, evenly covering each chicken breast, and heat to a boil.
6. Top each piece of chicken with 2 of the lemon slices. Reduce the heat to low.
7. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
8. Serve with fresh green beans and buttered long grain rice. Serves 4.
Celebrate 25 Days of Christmas with activities every day from December 1st until Christmas Day!