1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
10-3/4 ounces (1 can) condensed cream of broccoli soup
1/4 cup milk
1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
1. Cut 8 thin slices of the lemon. Squeeze 2 teaspoons juice from the remaining lemon.
2. Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat.
3. Add the chicken and cook for 10 minutes or until well browned on both sides.
4. In a small bowl, stir the soup, milk, lemon juice and black pepper until well combined.
5. Pour the mixture into the skillet, evenly covering each chicken breast, and heat to a boil.
6. Top each piece of chicken with 2 of the lemon slices. Reduce the heat to low.
7. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
8. Serve with fresh green beans and buttered long grain rice. Serves 4.