At home with the kids? Instantly access any of these printable activity bundles to keep them learning!
Last Updated on
Chicken, Green Bean, and Rice Skillet Dinner
1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
4 small boneless skinless chicken breasts
2 cups frozen cut green beans, thawed
1-3/4 cups milk
10-3/4 ounces condensed cream of mushroom soup
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
2 cups MINUTE® White Rice, uncooked
1/2 cup canned French-fried onion rings
1. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Add chicken; cover. Cook 5-6 minutes on each side or until cooked through (170°F internal temperature).
3. Remove chicken from skillet; cover to keep warm.
4. Add beans, milk, soup and seasonings to skillet. Stir well. Bring to a boil.
5. Stir in rice. Top mixture with chicken and cover.
6. Reduce heat to low; cook 5 minutes or until rice is tender. Sprinkle with onion rings.
7. Serve with hot buttered rolls and corn on the cob. Serves 4.