5 medium red potatoes, cut into ¼ inch slices
½ cup water
1 pound boneless beef sirloin steak, thinly sliced
1 garlic clove, minced
2 Tablespoons olive oil
1 medium green pepper, thinly sliced
1 small onion, chopped
pepper to taste
4 teaspoons cornstarch
1 cup beef broth
1. Place the potatoes and water in a microwave safe bowl. Cover and microwave on high for 5 to 7 minutes or until tender.
2. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, sauté beef and garlic in oil until meat is no longer pink.
3. Remove meat and keep warm, drain drippings.
4. In the same skillet, sauté green pepper and onion until crisp-tender.
5. Return beef to the pan. Add potatoes and pepper, heat through.
6. In a small saucepan, combine cornstarch and broth until smooth. Bring to a boil, cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
7. Drizzle sauce over meat mixture, toss to coat. Makes 6 servings.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),