2 cups whole grain rice
1 teaspoon chili powder
1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
4 boneless pork chops, (about 1 pound)
1 Tablespoon canola oil
1 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
1. Cook rice according to package directions.
2. While rice is cooking, combine chili powder, cumin, allspice, salt and black pepper in small bowl; mix well. Sprinkle evenly over both sides of pork chops.
3. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
4. Add pork; cook 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until no longer pink in center.
5. Combine cranberry sauce, orange peel, cinnamon and red pepper flakes in small bowl; mix well. Serve sauce with pork chops. Serve rice with butter.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.